Warehousing and Inventory Optimization Summit 2018
Warehouse management is an extremely crucial function of supply chain and has grown to be increasingly complex. The consistent rise in customers' expectations has posed greater challenges in customizing warehouse operations to meet those increasingly high expectations. The logistics industry in India is one of the predominant industries in the country with around 13% of the GDP being spent on the development of the logistics framework in the country and the total warehousing space requirement in India is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% from 621 mn sq ft in 2016 to 839 mn sq ft by 2020. The logistics and warehousing industry's revenue is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% during 2015-2019. The warehousing market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8% to USD 2 billion in FY'2019. The cold chain industry is rising as a fast-growing logistics segment in India with major advancements and growth in the food processing sector, organized retail and government initiatives driving the industry forward in the coming years.
This 2 days event will focus on a holistic approach to warehouse workflow and processes and offer solutions to streamline and remove any systemic inefficiency in the warehouse's use of its human and technological resources.
Warehousing and Inventory Optimization Summit 2018 provides a dedicated platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across the country and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines.
Associate Vice President- Supply Chain & Logistics
Burger King Corporation
Director & Head – SPAC Suiting
Vice President & Head Supply Chain
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Vice President – Operations
Vice President - SCM-CPG
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Head - Supply Chain (India Sub continent)
Director Head Fulfilment-Return Center Design
Head of Supply Planning Logistics and Distribution
Dabur India Ltd
Head - Warehouse and Logistics
Head Supply Chain Management
HyperCITY Retail (India) Ltd.
Shaik Asad Parwez
General Manager Supply Chain & Head Procurement, Logistics & Warehousing
V-Guard Industries Limited
President Sales & Marketing
Interarch Building Products Pvt Ltd
National Head - Infrastructure & Logistics
The Coca-Cola Company
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Warehousing Strategy 2020
- Rethink, redesign and restructuring your warehousing footprint
- Planning your supply and forecasting your demand
- Embracing Smart Warehousing - Smarter by Design
- Evolution of warehousing post GST & its implications
- Traditional stocking to distribution centers to fulfilment centers
- Supply chain resilience in India converting risk into opportunities
- Robotics vs Human: How Automation Will Change the Warehouse function
- Opportunities in supply chain & temperature controlled logistics in India
- Reverse Logistics; The Overlooked Role of Warehouses
- Getting Ahead of the Game; E- tail & Omni Channel Retail
5 Key Reasons why this is the must attend conference?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Warehousing & inventory process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat key challenges
- Understand the specific guidelines on Warehousing process
- Share best practices on various aspects of Logistics function
- Network with Indiaâ€™s top Supply Chain & Logistics experts
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Materials Management